- 49 Cards Total. 28 Self-Care and Well-Being Chore Cards.
- 21 Ticket Cards (fifteen - 1's, three - 5's, three - 10's cards for a total ticket value of 60)
- Parents set what chores are expected and which are rewarded.
- Works for readers and beginning readers. Set specific and consistent expectations.
- Parents select chores->Kids do chores and earn tickets->Kids redeem tickets for rewards
NEATLINGS Chore Cards Self-Care and Well-Being Deck chore list: Get Dressed, Pajamas, Exercise , Take Nap, Take Vitamins, Put Away Clean Clothes, Put Dirty Clothes in Laundry Basket, Extra Math, Extra Reading, Homework, Learn Home Address, Learn Phone Number, Pack School Bag, Practice Instrument, Bath/Shower, Brush Hair, Brush Teeth, Clear Your Dishes, Pick Up 21 Things, Pick Up Toys, Put Stuff Away When Coming In, Clean Bedroom, Make Bed, Organize Drawers, Organize Your Closet, Purge Clothes That No Longer Fit and Two Blank Chore Cards.